Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Amazing.

It was funny. my favorite part is the Moby Dick scene, but can you send me a list of the music used? (also shoop the whoop is the failest meme in animations X9000 the only people that like that meme are ill-informed or between the ages of 8-14)

HappyViking responds:

I guess I'm ill-informed, then, because I think 'shoop da whoop' is hilarious if it's used in an interesting, unexpected way. As for the music list, here you go:
'Mumbos Mountain' by Grant Kirkhope, 'Raining Blood' by Slayer, 'Blood and Thunder' by Mastodon, 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley, 'Drunken Sailor' by (I actually don't know), 'Major Tom/Coming Home' by Peter Schilling and 'Metal Crüe' by Sabaton.

TouchDwnTurnAround Collab TouchDwnTurnAround Collab

GREAT JOB

amazing.

4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

Rules 1 and 2

were made for raids not the interwebs so yes this was fine but in all reality i like 99chan better anyways... good animation

Burn the Nazis Burn the Nazis

this game

good game play needs a bit of work graphicaly if you need any sprites ask i take requests ill help you because that seems to be your weekpoint if you made your own background it would have been a higher score but good game anything you need ask. its a 10 for the effort you put in

Ak47 Target Practice Ak47 Target Practice